Sunday, November 1, 2015

Training camp in Oberwiesenthal Germany





     On the 16th of October I headed to Jáchymov Czech Republic for a ten day training camp with my club team. Jáchymov is located right on the edge with Germany, so close that even though we were staying in the Czech the majority of our training was done fifteen minutes away in Oberwiesenthal, Germany. Jáchymov was roughly 5-6 hours away from Nove Mesto na Morave depending on traffic. The venue in Oberwiesenthal was very unique, the course was quirky with lots of fun downhills and challenging uphills.The shooting range was nothing too special, but it got the job done. Overall I was very satisfied with the training facility for this camp.


 Jáchymov is just a little ways Southwest of Bozi Dar 

     Going in to this camp I was really excited to take on some more training. I could tell these ten day were going to be hard because the week before our departure we took our training easier then we normally do. The week and a half of training was filled up with lots of interval and strength workouts, which is exactly what I want to be working on for this upcoming season (So excited for the season). The weather was not anything special for the ten days, the majority of the time it was misty and foggy, but we managed to get the training we wanted done. One day when we were training it even began to snow, but hey, I am not complaining, any sign of the white dust falling from the sky makes me a happy camper. Sadly because of the weather I did not really get any pictures.



Me and some teammates took a photo of us enjoying what was possibly the only sunny day, after our morning warm-up.  







No comments:

Post a Comment